Online registration for in-person registration is now closed. If you'd like to join us in Natick, you will need to register on-site as a walk-in participant.
Registration for livestream and delayed viewing is still available - click below.
REGISTER BELOW FOR THE GLOBAL SUMMIT CONFERENCE
(April 20-22, 2018) - Program Description Here.
18 credits for full conference program awarded on a day by day basis: EMDRIA, APA, NASW, NBCC approved masters level (LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, LPC)
AND PRE- AND POST-CONFERENCE TRAININGS
(available on-site only; each day earns 7 credits
Sponsored by EMDR Advanced Training & Distance Learning
CAN'T ATTEND IN PERSON?
Consider the livestream/delayed viewing. If you choose the livestream/delayed viewing option (all one option), you will receive instructional details at least by the week before the conference. They will include details of accessing the program, along with access to tech support. The pre-recorded program will be available three hours after the live version. You will have the ability to view all or parts of the training live as well as prerecorded until August 1, 2018.
Please note that this program is to be viewed only by registered participants!
REGISTRATION RATES (Early Bird discount extended to March 31):
- Full Conference: Early bird discount- $355, full rate- $395
- Conference 2 Days: Early bird discount-$295, full rate- $335
- Conference 1 Day: Early bird discount- $195, full rate- $235
- Pre and Post Conference Trainings (per day): Early bird discount- $175, full rate- $215
DISCOUNT OPPORTUNITIES (For the full conference only - only one discount per registrant):
$100 discount rate for participants from economically eligible countries/regions (full conference only).
The list of eligible countries was determined based upon guidelines used for similar events to reflect economic realities:
$70 discount available using code "EMDREI2018" at checkout for (full conference only)
- Eligible countries (Category A): Eastern Europe, South America, Latin (Central) America including Mexico, Asian and African countries not listed in Category B
- Ineligible countries (Category B): USA, Canada, Western Europe, Australia, Hong Kong, South Korea and Singapore
GROUP DISCOUNT RATE (for delayed viewing, only)
- EMDR EI HAP, TRN or other EMDR trained community crisis volunteer (this is for those that volunteer their time for EMDR-informed community crisis intervention)
- EMDRIA Regional Coordinator (this is for Regional Coordinators interested in advancing local EMDR services (volunteer and paid)
- Non-profit employed clinicians (30+ hours/week)
- Members of a group of regional colleagues (live stream/distance viewing option only) (this is to promote regional group engagement with EMDR EI). Further details below.
This rate has been designed so that local colleagues can co-register at reduced rates. The intention is to not only reduce costs but increase collaborative discussion among colleagues about the content of the training and therefore increase learning. Please understand that it is unethical for non-paying clinicians to participate in the livestream/delayed viewing option.
The rates are as follows:
4 or more clinicians: $70 off per person for the full conference
Once a group has been formed, the group organizer (captain) should register and, in the box below, indicate others in the group. Then those other group members can register using the discount code.
EMDR Advanced Training and Distance Learning, LLC maintains responsibility for this program and its content in accordance with EMDRIA standards. This conference is held in a facility which is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please contact EMDR Advanced Training and Distance Learning, LLC if special accommodations are required. Pending APA approval, this program is co-sponsored by the Massachusetts Psychological Association (MPA). MPA is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor Continuing Education (CE) for psychologists. MPA maintains responsibility for the program and its content.
- Full refund until Feb 15
- 80% until March 15
- 60% until April 13. No refund after April 13
Please direct further questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTER BELOW (scroll down or click "Show/Hide Details" above)
Please complete your registration by clicking the confirm button at the bottom of the second registration page.
You can print the confirmation webpage or save it to your desktop by right-clicking and choosing “save as” to serve as a receipt of your workshop registration. A confirmation will be sent to the email address you provide during registration — check your spam filter and/or tabs if you cannot find it (especially if you use Gmail).
The Verve, Crowne Plaza Natick
1360 Worcester Street, Route 9